TIGER TEAM TERMS & CONDITIONS
These are the terms and conditions which will apply to your purchase of makeup, accessories and other goods (“Goods”) from the Tiger Training Academy at www.tigertrainingacademy.com.
The website and Goods are provided by Company, a company registered in IRELAND (“we”, “us”, “our”). When we refer to “you” and “your” we mean the user of the Website and purchaser of Goods.
These terms and conditions form a legally binding contract between us and you. Your acceptance of the terms and conditions is given when you purchase Goods from us. You should read these terms and conditions carefully before buying anything from this Website.
The terms and conditions contain the following sections:
INFORMATION ABOUT THE WEBSITE AND THE GOODS
This Part sets out some terms about information on the Website, descriptions of Goods and how you use the Website.
Separate Notices and Disclaimers apply to your use of the Website. By accepting these terms and conditions you also agree to the Notices and Disclaimers.
We try to make sure that all information on the Website, including descriptions of our Goods, and listed prices, are accurate and correct at all times. However, mistakes do happen. We will try to resolve all information errors the Website as soon as reasonably possible, and if we reasonably think that such an error has affected your purchase of Goods we will try to let you know. However, because we take these steps we will not be liable to you for any errors on the Website.
- ● You should bear in mind that buying clothing and accessories over the internet provides a different shopping experience to buying in-store. In particular you acknowledge that:
- ● The colours which are shown for the Goods on the Website will depend on many factors – including your display settings;
- ● All sizes and measurements are approximate;
- ● All Goods are subject to availability – we may not be able to supply your order;
- ● Any delivery estimates given on the Website or by email are estimates only please allow 3-7 days for shipping.
- ● You are responsible for ensuring that your login details, password and all other details in relation to your account remain confidential at all times. UYING AND RESERVING GOODSThis Part sets out some terms which apply to your purchase of Goods from us through the Website.You make an offer to purchase a product from us (your “Order”) by completing the staged process on the Website as set out below:
- ● Adding product to your shopping basket
- ● Checkout step 1 – Login details
- ● Checkout step 2 – address details
- ● Checkout step 3 – payment details
- ● Confirmation of orderYour Order only constitutes an offer to purchase Goods from us, and does not form a binding contract until accepted by us. Where you order more than one product your Order contains a series of offers for each product individually.On receipt of your Order, we will send you an Order acknowledgement email to the email address which you provide in the Order process. This Order acknowledgement email will contain your Order number, details of the Goods ordered and a delivery estimate. Note that this email is only to acknowledge that your order has been received, and is not acceptance by us of any offers to purchase Goods.
We must receive full payment both of the price of the Goods and any delivery charges before we can accept any offers. Where you select to pay by credit or debit card we will process the payment at the time of preparing your Goods for dispatch.
An offer made by you to purchase a product shall only be deemed to be accepted by us when we dispatch that product to you and send you an Order dispatch email which includes details of the product. We reserve the right to refuse any offers in an Order prior to acceptance. If a product is not available we will include details of the unavailable product in the Order dispatch email. A product which is not available will not be included in the contract for a product which is dispatched.
Please note that you must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country for which the Goods are destined. We will not be liable for any breach by you of any such laws.